During these uncertain times, we are offering telehealth (virtual) sessions to all our clients. If it is medically necessary to be seen in-person, we are taking the following steps to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
* We ask that all clients wait in their cars until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment time
* A no-touch thermometer reading will be taken upon arrival in conjunction with a brief questionnaire
* Seating in the reception and office areas has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing
* Masks are expected to be worn by both client and dietitian
* Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in each office area
* Tissues and trash bins are easily accessible and trash is disposed of on a frequent basis
* Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the beginning and end of each day
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus:
* Office seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
* We ask that you wear a mask as we will too.
* Hand sanitizer and tissues are available in all office areas.
* Surfaces, pens and other common areas are regularly sanitized.
* Trash bins are easily accessible and trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
* Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
For additional support, please utilize the following resources:
Center For Discovery Support Group
The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness Support Group
ALSANA Online Support Group
Eating Recovery Center Self-Care Video Library
Dr. Kristen Neff's Guided Meditations